Literacy coordinator with NCHD
One month experience as a literacy Co-coordinator in N.C.H.D (National Commission for Human Development)
Components of the program
- Monitoring of project activities in District Kasur .
- Prepare the monitoring sheets and maintain the data
- Collect data from the field
- Put all the data of the program on MISS data base.
- Establish adult literacy centers for women in one selected Union Council of district Kasur.
- Administrate 04 L.A.S (local area supervisor) and 40 Teachers for different schools in your selected union council.
- Provision of Education Supplies i-e Books, Black Board and etc….. For learners.
- Provide teacher & LAS training according to the Goals and parameters of the organization.
- Regular monitoring, preparation of project reports and serve as mentor .
- Contact to the key persons of the community
- Identify influential from the targeted community
- Organize the corner meetings with in the community boundaries
- Conduct B.B.C.M (Broad based community meetings)
- Identification of teaches, LAS and volunteers for schools
- Arrange training session for the teachers, Las’s
- Provision of supplies (books, black board and led pencils )